Your cart is currently empty!
KODO – Bedside Crib and Bench Seat
Because co-sleeping can be practised in complete safety, but co-sleeping doesn’t have to be made of plastic to be practical, discover our brand-new KODO!
With its rounded lines, the KODO has been imagined by our design team as a flower that blossoms and opens out onto the world…
This co-sleeping cradle in natural wood allows your little one to sleep more peacefully by your side. In addition to being recommended by the WHO for children up to 6 months of age, co-sleeping also makes it easier to breastfeed or bottle-feed in the middle of the night.
An evolving bedside crib that transforms into a little bench…for grown-ups!
Once your baby is ready to sleep in his or her own bed, the KODO can be transformed into a cosy bench, adding a designer touch to your home.
Cushions for the bench seat will be available soon.
KODO crib mattress and sheet available separately.
- Dimensions of assembled bedside crib: 80 x 43 x H 62 cm
- Mattress dimensions: 70 x 40 x 2.5 cm
- Complies with safety requirements for cradles and bedside cribs: EN 1130:2019
- Composition: beech plywood and solid beech
- Height-adjustable to fit adult beds perfectly (mattress height between 42 and 69 cm from the floor)
- Suitable for beds up to 200 cm wide
- This bedside crib should be used for beds with mattress heights between 42 and 69 cm from the floor.
- Do not use the product without reading the instructions.
Please note! The KODO bedside crib is sold without mattress, which must be purchased separately.
Desert, Black & White